Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Provide a neighborhood summary of sold homes and market trends over the last 5-7 years.
- Compile a comprehensive marketing plan to sell your home.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Provide you with ideas to prepare your home for sale.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? E-Mail Me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home. All Comparative Market Analysis Reports (CMAs) are complimentary.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Here are some suggestions to help Prepare Your Home for Sale. Once the preparation is done, there are additional Key Marketing Factors that need to be considered like, timing, condition, competition, etc. Finally, setting the right price is the MOST important. The CMA will help you determine the proper price range.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- For a full list of possible Closing Costs, click here.